If you are a PrepaidCardStatus user then you have a bunch of benefits as PrepaidCardStatus doesn’t need any bank account to own a card. Like credit cards and debit cards, PrepaidCardStatus is free from these restrictions. So if you have some FAQs about PrepaidCardStatus then you can check out the answers below.
PrepaidCardStatus FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is PrepaidCardStatus?
PrepaidCardStatus is a convenient podium or platform for prepaid cardholders, where they can manage lots of prepaid cards under one roof easily.
On PrepaidCardStatus, a person can check his all added prepaid card details like,
- Prepaid card balance
- Prepaid card recent transactions
- A full history of all transactions and many more
Is PrepaidCardStatus com legit?
Yes, of course, PrepaidCardStatus is convenient and legit as well. You can add your prepaid card there without any issue.
The trust level of PrepaidCardStatus is very high. People are trusting the platform and they are managing their prepaid cards there easily.
How do I activate my prepaid card?
It is very important to activate a prepaid card before you use it. And you can activate or confirm your prepaid card no matter whether it’s Visa or MasterCard through the internet and phone as well.
Activate/Confirm Prepaid Card online on PrepaidCardStatus
This is an easy and secure way to confirm a PrepaidCardStatus. All you have to do is, visit the website of the prepaid card issuer. And then follow the steps:
- On the official site of the PrepaidCardStatus, you need to click on the activate your card option
- Now you need to enter your prepaid card number
- Also, provide the expiry date and CVS code which is on the backside of the card
- Now enter some of your personal information like the first name, last name, email address, and phone number, etc.
- After submitting these details you will get a confirmation email from the card issuer
- Now your prepaid card is activated and you can start using it
Activate Prepaid Card on the phone
This is another easy way to activate your prepaid card. So follow the instructions
- You need to make a call to the PrepaidCardStatus provider which is usually printed on the sticker on the card
- Once your call is received by one of the PrepaidCardStatus, he/she will prompt you to enter your card number and other details
- Now enter the CVS code along with the expiry date and your card will be activated
- Use it anywhere it is accepted
How do I check the balance on my prepaid Visa?
The extremely easy way to check the balance on your Visa prepaid card is PrepaidCardStatus. You can check any type of prepaid card balance or status on PrepaidCardStatus.
Just signup or login if you already have registered with PrepaidCardStatus then add your prepaid card details and check all the details of your card in one step.